Consultations with Specialists
We offer consultations with Pediatric collaborative sub-specialists who may play an active role in your pregnancy management or the care of your baby following delivery. These specialists may include:
- Pediatric surgeons specializing in general surgery, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, and craniofacial surgery are available for consultation for a women carrying a fetus with a birth defect which will require surgical correction following birth such as a fetal abdominal wall defect
- Pediatric cardiologists are available for women carrying a fetus with a suspected or identified heart defect
- Pediatric urologists are available for women carrying a fetus with a suspected or identified bladder or kidney abnormality.
Other specialist are available as needed including craniofacial surgeons, neurosurgeons and medical geneticists.
Additional Fetal procedures are available on individual basis and may include:
- Fetal blood sampling
- Fetal transfusions
- Fetal thoracic and bladder shunting
- PUBS (percutaneous umbilical blood sampling)
For more information, medical assessment and medical quote
as email attachment to
Email : - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Center Tel. (+91) 9029304141 (10 am. To 8 pm. IST)
(Only for international patients seeking treatment in India)