The Wockhardt Brain and Spine Hospital provides comprehensive medical and surgical care for patients with disorders of the brain, spinal cord and peripheral nervous system. Both invasive and non invasive procedures for treating back, neck pain and correcting spinal deformities are deployed.
The latest techniques like Minimally invasive spine surgery, Expandable devices for Lumbar Spine Fusion are routinely carried out with results at par with the best centers globally.
Our expert Indian Neurologists and Neurosurgeons are supported by the most extensive neuro-diagnostic and imaging facilities including Asia's most advanced MRI and CT technology. Along with providing general diagnostic X-ray imaging, Wockhardt Brain and Spine Hospital offers you a magnitude of imaging services like EEG, EMG, Sensation 10 CT Scanner, Functional MRI with Spectro-scopy, OPMI Multivision etc.
Procedures and Services
- Brain surgery for abnormal blood vessels
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Endoscopic Brain surgery
- Brain Tumor surgery
- Brain Surgery for Epilepsy
- Brain Surgery for clot removal
- Microscopic anterior cervical decompression
- Medical & Surgical treatment for Stroke
- Inter-vertebral & Movement Disorder
- Thoracoscopic surgery for spinal deformity
- Management of Slipped disc in the neck or lower back
- Microscopic lumbar disectomy or decompression
- Remodelling of skull for correcting birth skull defect
- Minimally invasive anterior spinal fusion and instrumentation
- Neuro-muscular disorders
- Correction of Spinal, Thoracoscopic deformities
- Posterior correction of scoliosis or kyphosis with instrumentation
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery. Microscopic lumbar discectomy / decompression.
- Stroke clinic
- Corrective surgery for Degenerative Disc disease - Minimally Invasive spinal fusion and instrumentation, Total disc replacement surgery.
For more information, medical assessment and medical quote
as email attachment to
Email : - email@example.com
Contact Center Tel. (+91) 9029304141 (10 am. To 8 pm. IST)
(Only for international patients seeking treatment in India)