"Our mission is to bring healthcare of international standards within the reach of every individual. We are committed to the achivement and maintenance of excellence in education, research and healthcare for the benefit of humanity"
Most essential institutions in society have developed in response to an overwhelming need...
Sixteen years ago, I lost a patient in India who couldn't make it to Texas for an open heart surgery. But now people have the opportunity in India to access the best that healthcare has to offer worldwide. Our state-of-the-art equipment, backed by the world's best professionals, equals those available globally. To that extent, Apollo's mission may have been accomplished.
Fifteen years into being called a pioneer and leader in revolutionizing healthcare in India may have been ample reason, traditionally, to rest on our laurels. Not at Apollo though. We realize that today, people measure companies' strengths by an array of more demanding criteria than just who-came-first. Quite the way Apollo measures itself.
By constantly measuring our deliverables, we have succeeded in creating infrastructure that meets the needs of the future that incorporates the latest technology and provides superior healthcare delivery systems. Our immediate agenda includes setting up of healthcare facilities in all major Indian cities, 23-hour hospitals, pharmacies, a pharmaceuticals business and finally, a Health Maintenance Organization that will give millions of people access to all these facilities. This is an agenda for a country which is seeing rapid growth.
Our mission is also to transcend the realm of curative care. With a new focus on preventive care, Apollo is going beyond medicine to bring health to the individual.
As the 21st century approaches, we stand committed to building an infrastructure that will create an environment that protects and nurtures our future generations.
Dr. Prathap C Reddy Chairman Apollo Hospitals
- The 400-bed hospital has an overall success rate of 97%
- International patients come from UK, USA, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania & Finland
- Health checks tailored to different age groups
- Only hospital in Gujarat with a 1.5 Tesla MRI scan
- First private Oncology Unit to be set up
- Largest Dialysis Unit with in-house Reverse Osmosis plant
- Team-based approach for all treatment & surgical modalities
- State-of-the-art auditorium for CMEs, Tele-CMEs, live workshops & national & international conferences
- Serene, pristine & green environment providing faster recuperation
- 10 acres of land
- More than 75 ICU beds
- Largest corporate hospital in Gujarat
- Ultra-modern equipment
- Internationally-trained doctors
- Telemedicine network services
- Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad was founded on the 11th of May 2003.
- The 400-bed hospital has an overall success rate of 97%. It handles an average of 10,000 patients a year.
- The hospital's international patients come from the United Kingdom, USA, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania & Finland.
- Metal on Metal Knee Replacement surgeries
- Cochlear Implants
Centres of Excellence
The Centres of Excellence at the hospital are : -
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Paediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Gastroenterology Surgical
- Gastroenterology Medical
Specialised ClinicsThe hospital has a number of Specialised Clinics that offer advice, treatment and tips to patients and their family.
Specialised Clinics at Apollo Ahmedabad : -
- Pain Clinic
- Liver Clinic
- Obesity Clinic
- Diabetes Clinic
- Stroke Clinic
- Spine Clinic
- Fracture Clinic
- Cardiac Clinic
- Knee Clinic
- Breast Clinic
- Glaucoma Clinic
For more information, medical assessment and medical quote
as email attachment to
Email : - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Center Tel. (+91) 9029304141 (10 am. To 8 pm. IST)
(Only for international patients seeking treatment in India)