"Our mission is to bring healthcare of international standards within the reach of every individual. We are committed to the achivement and maintenance of excellence in education, research and healthcare for the benefit of humanity"
Most essential institutions in society have developed in response to an overwhelming need...
Sixteen years ago, I lost a patient in India who couldn't make it to Texas for an open heart surgery. But now people have the opportunity in India to access the best that healthcare has to offer worldwide. Our state-of-the-art equipment, backed by the world's best professionals, equals those available globally. To that extent, Apollo's mission may have been accomplished.
Fifteen years into being called a pioneer and leader in revolutionizing healthcare in India may have been ample reason, traditionally, to rest on our laurels. Not at Apollo though. We realize that today, people measure companies' strengths by an array of more demanding criteria than just who-came-first. Quite the way Apollo measures itself.
By constantly measuring our deliverables, we have succeeded in creating infrastructure that meets the needs of the future that incorporates the latest technology and provides superior healthcare delivery systems. Our immediate agenda includes setting up of healthcare facilities in all major Indian cities, 23-hour hospitals, pharmacies, a pharmaceuticals business and finally, a Health Maintenance Organization that will give millions of people access to all these facilities. This is an agenda for a country which is seeing rapid growth.
Our mission is also to transcend the realm of curative care. With a new focus on preventive care, Apollo is going beyond medicine to bring health to the individual.
As the 21st century approaches, we stand committed to building an infrastructure that will create an environment that protects and nurtures our future generations.
Dr. Prathap C Reddy Chairman Apollo Hospitals
- Has treated over 3 million patients so far
- Over 1,00,000 Preventive Health Checks done
- Performed over 80,000 major and 1,20,000 minor surgeries
- Over 10,000 cardiac surgeries with a success rate of 98.8 %
- Over 12,000 interventional cardiac procedures with a success rate of 98.9 %
- Over 600 renal transplants with a success rate of 95 %
- Pioneers in balloon and LASER angioplasty techniques
- Pioneers in Keyhole spinal surgery
- Only Indian hospital recognized as an " International Training Organization" by the American Heart Association
- First PET-CT Scan with Cyclotron in the private sector in the country
Hospital OverviewApollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad is a 550-bed tertiary care centre. It has over 50 medical and surgical disciplines. Spread over a campus area of 35 acres, the hospital has a built-up area of 190,000 square feet. Its services are supported by sophisticated technology and experienced medical professionals.
The first PET CT Scanner in India was installed at Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad in January of 2005. Click here to find out more about this revolutionary diagnostic tool.
Most of the consultants at the hospital have international experience - either educational, work experience related or observational. The average staff to patient ratio for the hospital is 3:1 with a 1:1 ratio prevailing in priority areas like the Intensive Care Unit and the Cardiac Care Unit.
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad handles close to 100,000 patients a year. International patients from Tanzania, the USA, the UAE, Kenya, Oman and neighbouring Asian countries are treated by the hospital every year.
Medical MilestonesApollo Hospitals, Hyderabad has several notable accomplishments to its name. The hospital been the first in the country to pioneer and perform several revolutionary procedures, technologies and services such as : -
- Advanced orthopaedic surgery - Knee & hip replacement, Ilizarov Limb Lengthening, etc.
- Balloon and LASER angioplasty techniques
- Keyhole spinal surgery
- Modern emergency care by introducing '1066' Emergency Service line
- Largest series of surgical and invasive cardiac procedures to treat children with complex congenital heart disease
Centres of Excellence
The Centres of Excellence at the hospital are : -
- Cardiology & Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Cosmetic, Plastic, Hand & Micro Surgery
- Critical Care Medicine
- Diabetology & Endocrinology
- Medical & Surgical Gastroenterology
- Nephrology & Urology
- Neurology & Neurosurgery
- Obstetrics, Gynaecology & IVF
- Paediatric Cardiology
Awards and InnovationsSave A Child's Heart (SACH) was awarded runner-up in the Corporate Governance Category in Hospital Management Asia, 2004 - the annual conference of hospitals across Asia in Bangkok, Thailand.
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad hospital has performed innovative procedures in the following fields : -
- Paediatric Cardiology
- Endoscopic Spiral Surgery
- Sleep Lab (Neurology)
- Emergency Services
Specialised ClinicsThe hospital has a number of Specialised Clinics that offer advice, treatment and tips to patients and their family.
Specialised Clinics at Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad : -
- Evening Clinic & Free Clinic
- BreatheEazy Clinic - for asthma patients
- Hypertension Clinic
- Adolescent Clinic
- Diabetic Clinic
- Stroke/Pain Clinic
- Star Clinic - Specialist team analysis report: group consultation between 3 consultants
- District-wise Clinics
- State-wise Clinics
- Corporate Clinics
For more information, medical assessment and medical quote
as email attachment to
Email : - email@example.com
Contact Center Tel. (+91) 9029304141 (10 am. To 8 pm. IST)
(Only for international patients seeking treatment in India)