What is the Liberation Treatment ?Dr Zamboni found was that in MS patients he could show that 100% of the cases he tested had abnormal veins, he called this condition CCSVI. Specifically he found there were certain points where the veins coming from the brain along the next and upper chest were either restricting or blocking the flow of blood.
CCVI is diagnosed by using an MRI protocol which is suggested by Canadian Dr. Mark Haacke.
Brain lesions: They form due to stenosed jugular vein(s) which causes slowed blood perfusion, hypoxia and reflux which allows iron deposits (and other debris) to cross the stressed vein walls of the BBB which then triggers the immune system components (T- and B-cells, macrophages) to also cross the BBB to try to remove the iron.
It can take decades for micro-iron deposition to reach so-called tipping points evidenced when inflammation becomes most active during relapses (shown by gadolinium enhancement on MRI), although micro inflammation has been shown by 7-tesla MRI to be happening even when the disease is clinically in remission.
CCSVI treatment (see below) is to stop progression. Symptoms “above the neck,” such as fatigue, brain fog, heat intolerance, optic neuritis and TN do seem to remit in the short-term.
Symptoms “below the neck,” such as numbness, pain, spasticity, and weakness do not seem to remit in the short-term.
Testing: MRV and Doppler (non-invasive), Venogram (invasive)
Following the proper protocols for MRV and Transcranial color-flow Doppler ultrasound is critical. However – at WIINs we have very highly trained Doctors.
Treatment: Balloon angioplasty and stents are done by vascular surgeons, neurosurgeons, and interventional radiologists.
Patient will be diagnosed using a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). WIINs just has updated their MRI machine.
- Conclusions by a consulting neurologist should give the objective status of the present condition of the patient.
Hospitalization may include the following procedures : -
- Echo-Doppler of the venous system.
- Computer tomography (СТ) – phebography of the veins.
- Phlebography of vena cava, vena jugularis and vena azygos.
- If at the time of phlebography vein stenosis has been diagnosed, momentous balloon dilatation or stent implementation will be performed.
- Parallel to these examinations the patient will undergo comprehensive blood tests, electrocardiography and consultations with a phlebologist, cardiologist and neurologist.
- Duration of hospital treatment will be 5 days.
- Upon release from the hospital patients will be provided with epicrisis with the confirmed diagnosis and description of the implemented treatment.
The Major Multiple Sclerosis Surgery Specialties Are : -
For more information, medical assessment and medical quote
as email attachment to
Email : - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Center Tel. (+91) 9029304141 (10 am. To 8 pm. IST)
(Only for international patients seeking treatment in India)