Cerebral AngioplastyThis is often the treatment choice if you’ve had several small strokes that can’t be treated with medication. The surgeon inserts a small balloon into one of the blood vessels supplying the brain. The balloon enlarges the vessel and increases blood flow.
Treats These Conditions: -
There are three types of stroke: -
- Ischemic Stroke – This is caused by a blocked artery leading to the brain. The plaque that blocks these arteries can break open or rupture, causing a blood clot to form inside the artery and stopping blood flow to the brain.
- Hemorrhagic Stroke – This is caused by an artery rupture in or near the brain.
- Mini Stroke – Also called a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA), this causes stroke-like symptoms when clots form and then break apart in arteries going to the brain. A mini-stroke is usually a warning sign that a major stroke is about to occur.
After you’ve had a stroke, you may need help at home, either for a short time or permanently. We can provide a wide range of services, helping you become as independent as possible. We can help with: -
- Skilled nursing care
- Physical therapy
- Speech therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Support groups
DiagnosisWe offer several tests to diagnose stroke. Our experienced staff uses state-of-the-art equipment for all of these tests: -
- Cerebral Angiography
- CT (Computerized Tomography) Angiogram
- Single Photon Emission Computerized Tomography (SPECT)
- Transcranial Doppler (TCD) Ultrasonography
Lehigh Valley Hospital—Cedar Crest in Allentown, Pa., and Lehigh Valley Hospital—Muhlenberg in Bethlehem, Pa., are both accredited by The Joint Commission as Primary Stroke Centers. The hospital’s Stroke Centers have a stroke team with full-time physician coverage and are supported by a care team that includes emergency services, neurology, radiology, neurosurgery and nursing.
For more information, medical assessment and medical quote
as email attachment to
Email : - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Center Tel. (+91) 9029304141 (10 am. To 8 pm. IST)
(Only for international patients seeking treatment in India)