Test Procedure :
• You defecate directly into the container and seal it. Your doctor will tell you if you must collect more than one sample. You do not need to handle the stool, and it need not be refrigerated.
• You deliver the stool sample to the doctor's office or laboratory within 12 hours.
• The sample is observed for evidence of parasites. A slide may be prepared for microscopic examination.
After The Test :
• If your test is positive, your doctor will recommend that members of your household and other close contacts be tested as well.
• It's simple but effective.
• The parasite may be present but not show up in a particular sample.
For more information, medical assessment and medical quote
as email attachment to
Email : - email@example.com
Contact Center Tel. (+91) 9029304141 (10 am. To 8 pm. IST)
(Only for international patients seeking treatment in India)