Updated ICSI Treatment and Affordable Price Delhi 2023
Assume We Care Health Services as an ignition to drive the parenthood
Prepare yourself to have a complete happy family with the helping hand of these fertility treatment, one of those being ICSI.
A lthough it is correct to a large extent that the experts on any of domain provide the best results and the individuals also believe the same. However, it is inferred by the Indian patients that having treatment from abroad is better in context for success. This thought only provides contentment to the patients.
S o I order to have the best medical solutions and that too at affordable prices one must consult the Indian experts in the field too. Some of the experts in the field are available at We Care Health Services. To provide the treatment delivering the best results We Care Health Services of India is fully equipped with all the facilities including the experts, well-equipped infrastructure, and high-technology equipment.
What do you infer from ICSI?
I CSI is the abbreviated form of Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection. This is exclusive form of In Vitro Fertilization, which is being used widely nowadays for the treatment of the infertility among the male partner. ICSI India, specifically involves the direct injection of the sperms into the egg for further fertilization to take place.
Sperms which are injected during this procedure are selected and placed in the medium of hyaluroan due to which the binding of the sperm occurs followed by high chances of having a normal DNA. This in all allows the selection of the bounded, mature sperms ready to be injected into the egg.
Who should undergo ICSI in India?
Couple with male infertility and unintended to go for donor sperm insemination
Past failure history of IVF treatments
Couples with low production of eggs
Couples facing low sperm motility issue
Male partner having poor sperm morphology
Male partner with the sperm concentration of less than 15-29 million per ml.
How is ICSI, India carried out?
ICSI aka Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection is a nine step to be carried out. The brief description of the ICSI procedure is given in the steps below:
- For the person between the age group of 18 and 34 is 44%.
- For the person between the age group of 35 and 37 is 39%.
- For the person between the age group of 38 and 39 is 30%.
- For the person between the age group of 40 and 42 is 21%.
- For the person between the age group of 43 and 44 is 11%.
- For the person between above the age of 45 is 2%.
- ICSI, India enhances the chances of giving the birth to a genetic child, thus helping you out to have a feeling of parenthood.
- Allows the extraction of the sperms for the procedure, if the partner is unable to ejaculate by themselves on the day of egg collection.
- ICSI, India helps couples undergoing the condition of unexplained fertility.
- Shield the child from any kind of mental or physical disorders.
- High cost in comparison to other fertility treatments
- As it has come into practice from last few years only , still there is not so much learning about the procedure
- Have high risks associated with IVF procedures like OHSS, multiple pregnancy
- Have high risks associated of neonatal abnormalities like hypospadias in young boys
- Limited evidence of adult men conceived with the help of ICSI treatment provided to them having deterioted quality and quantity of sperms in comparison to what was the case with natural conceiving.
There is a chance of 1.5% to 3% for the baby to have major birth defect in case 0of the women getting expectant in natural way. Although the birth defects are rare but still some of the problems are inherited by the parent such as the problematic reason of the infertility.
With adequate care and treatment the risks and the effects of ICSI can be minimized.