F ertility can be defined as the ability of the female or the couple to conceive after the course. Females are highly fertile in the age of 20’s and the fertility decreases as the women ages. The problem of infertility comes widely after the age of 35. But nowadays, due to the poor health of the males and females because of the junk food, the problem of increased to a large extent. Infertility problem leads to loss of confidence among the couples when they see other happy parents around them which sometimes also causes the couple to separate from one other. This may be due to the family pressure or the misunderstanding among them.
A s per the advancement in the field of science and technology and due to the skilled doctors, this problem of infertility can be cured to a large extent. To cure the problem of infertility, various treatments are being provided here at We Care Health Services. The infertility treatments here are offered all across the world which includes the patients from the same country and other international patients too.
Brief description of the some of the IVF treatments is as follows
- If female partner’s cervical mucus are not favorable to the male sperms
- Couples who are unable to have the intercourse in a natural manner.
- An infertility problem in males due to the antibodies of their sperms.
- Infertility problems with males
- Unfavorable donor sperm injection in the couple.
- Continued failure of IVF treatment
- Low sperm count in males
- Ineffective results of the previous ICSI Treatments
- Abnormal shaped sperms
- Low fertilization rate among the couple after ICSI
- Couples facing compromised embryo development
- DNA fragmentation with high sperm count.
- Miscarriage history
As the name signifies, this is the process of freezing the eggs produced by the females in the age of their fertility for future usage. Egg freezing is done because as the female ages, its ability to conceive decreases and also the eggs produced are not of good quality which can fertilize. So, to increase the chances of fertility at old age, the treatment of egg freezing is used in present.
The eggs collected for egg freezing can be stored for a period of 10 years although its storage period can be increased also by the designation physician depending on th equality of the eggs produced and the fertility capability.
Egg freezing is highly encouraged to be taken into consideration to overcome any changes of infertility or to avoid any chances of losing the of being a parent and giving birth to a new life. This is encouraged because the females losses their fertility capability early during the present arena due to the fast food and also faces miscarriages many a times due to the hustle and bustle involved in the lives. So its better to do egg freezing and overcome any chances of losing the hope of bringing a new life on the earth.
- Although we need not to say that We Care Health Services have become have set a landmark in terms of the fertility treatments being provided all across the world. We are here situated in the central location of India that is the state capital, which is within the reach to each and every clients across the country as well in reach to the clients from the abroad too.
- We comply with the laws for the IVF treatment, thus it’s easy to have the treatment. Our expert team of doctors meets the intended parents, surrogate mothers, egg donors and others to give the gift of life to the life to the intended parents using the fertility treatments.
- Post giving this most beautiful of life, Our experts offer services like medical check-ups for the baby and mother, regular assistance for the care of new baby and the mother to have best experience.